capturing a fleeting moment, a moment never to appear again, when the Stars Align and the magic happens. For 20 years, it has been my great honor to be a part of the most intimate moments of a couple's beginnings. Creating a visual record; a slice of life and touchstones of love to be cherished and passed on. My style is comfortable and relaxed for you, as I work steadily, sensing when that moment is about to happen. I have the rare ability to personally connect with people, resulting in emotive and enduring images with a fresh perspective for each new and different couple. I'm a hopeless romantic. "I love catching those little things that make one person special to the other".
Individual quote, because each wedding is unique.
After I know a few details of your day, I customize a package that fits your needs and wants. Most packages include the following:
• A day of wedding photography coverage (from getting ready to the first dances)
• Photography by Laurie Schneider, Principal Photographer/Owner
• Plus a professional Assistant Photographer
• Pre-booking consultation plus a shotlist meeting before the wedding day
• Unlimited Twin Cities travel and locations
• Unlimited images in black & white, color and sepia
• Archival 4x6 print of each image. There are no watermarks (usually 400-600 prints).
• Image file adjustments and retouching (A lot of time and care goes into this process).
• Originals. Full-size, high quality image files on a DVD.
• Originals full reproduction rights. Allows you to make your own prints and a huge savings.
• A custom Accordion book or a $500 credit towards a custom album.
Laurie will prepare an individual quote for you based on the details of your wedding.
This is the fairest method of pricing. Most couples spend between $2200-$4200.
• More hours of coverage (even the day of the wedding)
• DVD Movie Slideshow you can play on your TV or computer
• Engagement Portrait
• Rehearsal Dinner Coverage
• Online hosting
• Custom books, cards, and art prints
Important notes for the wedding shopper:
• We do not "hard sell"; rather, we are dedicated to helping you get exactly what you need, without unnecessary extras.
• You receive real quality prints without watermarks, not proof or substandard prints.
• Laurie takes special care to develop a fair price for your specific situation.
• Laurie is an experienced professional with a Fine Arts Degree and photography teaching experience.
• Laurie is co-founder of Red Letter, a not for profit organization, dedicated to educating wedding customers and business integrity.